The Staff Welfare Association of Govt. J. Thankima College is an association formed in 1993. Its memberships include only the regular employees of the College, however, Principals of the College who are appointed to the College on deputation and attached staff are also included as a member.
Aims and objectives:
- To facilitate all-round development and progress for the College.
- To foster healthy relationships and ambiance among the employees.
- To provide assistance and aid to the members in professional matters.
- To assist the members in personal affairs as and when needed.
- To foster healthy relations between the students and the staff of the College to cultivate academic ambiance in the campus.
Annual Membership Fee is contributed as follows –
Group A: Rs. 200/-
Group B & C: Rs. 100/-
Group D: Rs. 50/-
Elections of the office bearers were conducted every two years. And, the Committee Members are appointed by the office bearers.