- If the number of admitted candidates is less than 30% of the admission capacity in any self-financing course, that course will be suspended and the fees will be refunded to the student.
- Refund of Admission fees is subject to various rules and regulations of the Government of Mizoram and Mizoram University as notified from time to time.
- Refund is possible if applied by the student concerned in writing with valid signature.
- The student must attached receipt of payment of fees to prove that he/she had actually remitted the fees.
- The application must also contain name of student, class & Roll No. (If any) and date of payment of fees and the amount of the fees paid.
- Date of receipt of the application by the College will be treated as date of application for refund of fees.
- Govt. J. Thankima College reserves the right to change refund policy any time without giving any notice.
- All refunds will be processed at college office level only despite the mode of payment i.e. fee paid in cash, bank challan or online, and will be refunded by college office as per rules and regulations, and refunds policy of the college as stated above.
- The Refund will be realised as per the UGC Notification on refund of fees and Non-retention of original certificates, Dated October, 2018 and Higher & Technical Education Department Notification No. B. 13017/5/2012-HTE/1 of dated Aizawl, the 29th June, 2021.