The college has career and counseling cell since 2006 for offering counseling to students and guiding the young minds by helping them to understand their strength, to guide the students to prospective careers and to empower students to make lifelong, responsible and meaningful choices in the global and dynamic world.
Chairperson: Ms. ZAIREMTLUANGI, Associate Professor
Secretary: Ms. VANLALRUATI, Associate Professor
1. To create a vision in the students about their career.
2. To orient the students towards their goal through counseling sessions, lectures, motivational talks, and seminars.
1. Guiding students who need help regarding personal, academic and career-related issues.
2. To provide guidance to the students on various options available in the course of their study.
3. To help the students to solve their Personal, Educational and Psychological problems.
4. To develop positive attitude and behavior in order to meet challenges.
5. To create awareness among the students for their future profession.